Here are a few things about me that you may not know. If you know me
then maybe you know these things. If you live or have lived with me
then you have faced these things everyday. :)
1) I am not good at putting out another toilet roll after I've finished the previous roll. I know. Annoying. And you know what's even more annoying? I give Julien a hard time when he doesn't do it. Annoying am I... yes, yes, yes.
2) I fart in my sleep. One a few people have ever experienced this. Namely Julien. He has to live with this for the rest of his life. I find it highly funny. But he finds it annoying. Once when I was traveling with friends across Europe we shared a room at a hostel. You know those sleeping dorm type rooms except it was just me and my friends in there. Well, my friend's boyfriend was traveling with us and I didn't really know him well. The next morning after only knowing him for like a week. He says to me, "Dude, you fart in your sleep". I was mortified. I hid myself under the sheet. He laughed and said it was pretty cool that I felt comfortable farting in front of him ( I had no idea I was doing it!) and then he looked at his girlfriend who apparently left the room every time she had to cut the cheese. I think they are married now.
3) I make a weird sucking noise in my sleep. Kind of like what Maximilien does when he sleeps. Julien says it sounds like I'm lapping up milk like a kitten. Again, it annoys Julien. I am asleep when I do so I have no idea.
4) I don't finish my drinks. Pour me a glass of juice, I'll drink it to nearly empty but leave just a little bit. I do this at home. When we go out to dinner. At friend's houses. Parties. I think this dates back to my girlfriends in elementary school telling me that if I don't leave a little bit at the end I'll be drinking back wash. Julien finishes my
back wash drinks for me.
5) I can spend hours on end on the computer. Sometimes this annoys me especially when I know I have something I have to get done. In college I had to share a computer with my roommate and I know this annoyed her to no end because she wanted to obsess check her email like I was. It was my computer so I didn't feel that bad. But today, things suffer because I'm such an Internet addict. Like housework. And my baking. I bombed a banana cake yesterday because I lost track of time while I was playing on Flickr.
6) I refuse to deal with French administrative offices. I've been living in France for over 4 years now and I still can't get a straight answer from someone who works in French admin job. Just yesterday, I called to follow up on a dossier and the woman told me something completely different than her colleague did the week before. I asked why this happened and she said I obvious talked to someone who didn't want to tell me the right information. Didn't want to tell me? So, I am annoyed that I can't deal with these administrative tasks myself and instead I give them to Julien to do. And I know that annoys him but he does it anyways because he loves me.
The last two are going to get done but I have to go do something else right now (hubby has made me dinner!). So, I'll get to those two later.
I'm a procrastinator, is that annoying? It doesn't bother me at all. :)
So, while I'm procrastinating on this list, I'm going to tag Vivi at Dispatches from France and Mickalino at Frog with a Blog I wan to see what they find annoying chez eux.